On Saturday 9th August…what happen ah? Hm.. ok.. morning, I was at home and woke up late since idah antar nurul ugama so m free at home until around 8.30 I have to wake up sal I need to go to sekolah c Mamat to minta the list from the class teacher so that we can buat the invitation card for this Saturday to celebrate his b’day there. When me sampai d skolah, I parked my car nearest to the class. Mcm urg besalah, me pusing2 kepala so that I will not jumpa my X students yang selalu betempiaran sana-sini since they love to go to jamban..God knows Y… Sekali wen the line is clear, I walked to the class and since they are having their class, I just lambai the teacher and she asked me to come in. when I entered the class, the students stand up and bagi salam.. waaa… terkenang saya kembali tym saya TP… hehe. Kerinduan melanda diri… hehe.. fuh! Suddenly I miss Arash… who loved to hug me from behind. I miss affizah… who loved to bagi soalan yang tidak munasabah. I miss this 1 cute boy… the 1 that draw me a boy and a girl kawin… he said that that girl is me so i asked siapa d guy… he said it was him! All I do is ketawa and giling kepala tah saja… I really dnt know what to think.. apa kebenda play in his mind? Hmm… entah lah. I also miss d other students… hmm.. So anyway…ckgu cMamat thought I wanted to meet cMamat but I said I wanted to meet her. So she bagi the students kaja kan d buat and den I runding her the plan for this Saturday.. any1 available? Haha…
*** what ever u read next… just leave it here.. jan th ckp pasal ani ah… pleassseee***
That morning, I was on msn with fii. Oh ya…have I told you that I saw him d gdg on Friday morning? Him and his friends baru abis main dota and on the way ke mall… anyway… you might say I am crazy but I can’t help it. (Yati… dnt be mad at me for being this stupid...pleaseeee!). Fii was buzy uruskan the bank, I think because of his car kali den I was buzy with Mamat. When me sampai d umah, we continue ‘talking’ lah and ia pun udah d umah nininya since he can’t come home sal ia nada d house key. He said that his head sakit balik.. I keep on telling to check up.. mana tau itz his eyes since he loved to play game called dota. Whatever that game is! Since we loved to imagine things.. mcm biasa… sometimes b4 we sleep, we imagine yg lawa… den when we sasak, we imagine killing dt person n stuff lah…so I ask mun he want me to picik his head… so he said yes.. so imagine th kana urut segala.. den entah semana2… I asked mun ia mau me sing a song for him and he agreed selajur. Hehe. So I gv him two options… he called up around 11+ and only for around 20 mins or ptg… unlimited time. Then he choose the 11+ sal I think he really need to sleep. So balik dari ambil nurul, I missed call him and he called lah. As he requested, I sang him lagu amy mastura which titlenya bintang bintang. To tell u the truth, I dnt even know this song, as in lirik nya lah… Since I told him earlier that I don’t know that song, he said that I know that song well and he said that I must have like that song so much after I sang that song… but little that he know, I made a research and cari lirik nya. then I sang to him mcm I know that song so much. But now… I feel relief… entah ngapa… I think I’m ready to say good bye… yet I know somehow… he’ll always be part of me… ingat saya apa siMoza cakap arah c Adit dalam ceta Inikah Cinta… Oh God~ I must be crazy huh! But I only nyanyi 2 verse saja… that is;
Bintang-bintang berkerdipan,
Hanya satu mengusik pandang,
Hanya satu antara seribu pilihanku.
Berkerdipan menghiasi,
Hanya satu bintang di hati,
Hanya dikau dalam seribu yang telah menawanku.
(mun salah lirik… diam2 saja ah)… But that tym I really wish I can sing other song. I got 2 songs in mind, that is lagu andai or another song tu… know lagu andai or not??? Cani bunyinya…
Andaikan diizinkan, Ku undur waktu,
Akanku susun langkah, Akanku corak warna,
Tiada kelam
Namun apa daya,
Andai ada pilihan, Ku ulang detik,
Akan ku imbas saat kenangan silam,
Kan ku hurai, perasaan cinta
Kasih kembalikan, Sinar diri hidupku,
Kesempatan kedua untuk ku pendam semula,
Kebahagiaan sebuah harapan yang terlerai
Kasih rasailah, Kekesalanku,
Kan beralih arah mengejar cinta sucimu
Andai takdir mengizinkan ku mengundurkan waktu
Catu th liriknya… haha… anyway… itz over. Awu ah… D I promise u to dgr kan u my geography song kan? Hmm… nda me ingat ah plus I remember I told u that I’ll tell u abt d book I read… I’ll update if me ingat ah since the book pun alum abis as I am so addicted to sudoku now… buku ceta pun ilang bt u shud read it… lawa.. itz about living ur life.. and his words… rasa mcm banyak kan d quote ani bh… Anway, sambung my journey ah… dkt tgh ari… plan kan antar nurul skulah and antar anty lina selajur ke tambing but something came up. Lapas antar nurul, my car start to naik panasnya and ada lampong merah untuk minyak m-oil nya… since ada rasa takut plus ke-uri-an from mummy also, we went back home dulu instead slajur ke tambing since itz jam anyway. I tot selama ani bapa dh tukar the thingy.. rupanya tym balik I asked bapa and he said alum tukar lagi. Hmm… no wander lah merah masih mun stop d traffic light. Dt ptg almost at 1, bapa bawa ke Teo Trading and bali spare part nya n den antar anty lina ke tambing and back home. Around 2+++ bapa bawa ke workshop tpt selalu usai keta and tukar.. home itz ok now ganya breaknya ada bunyi2 sikit lah.. minta usin th ia gtu.
Malam… haha. Mcm panjang my ceta ani ah… mlm, lapas antar zirah tution, me, idah and mummy start our mission bli brg untuk makan2 d umah dis Friday and also untuk celebrate b’day mamat d skolah. Punyalah sangal bejalan… only god know how tiring it is… sudah d pikir2kan… brapa jam saja me d umah ah… hmm. We went to Hua Ho manggis again and know what happen? At 1st ada dis 2 guys bh meliat-liat… 1 baju sekulah… 1 g baju biru ya.. entah siapa… me pikir2 pun nda jua me tau siapa. Ukan jua my X classmate. Entah eh… den masa kan turun ke basement… ada dis 1 gal senyum2, aiiii… siapa g tu? At 1st I tot kawan eng2 who think me ani eng2.. so me senyum saja lah (senyum itu satu sedekah lah katakana).. hehe… den tym d umah bru me terclick… I think dt gal dengan us naik haji kali… hmmm… maybe lah. So we went to basement kan bali brg… tym d counter, the cashiers anoi mengumpat abt this couple ah.. since me and idah ani busybody.. we lirik2 jua mata and pasang telinga… hehe… den nampak th kmi who dey are talking about, they are talking about this couple… the guy tu big lah… mcm urg angkat barat usulnya… and d gal… subahanAllah! Banyak dosa meliat kedia ani bh. Seluarnya biru and pendek brabis. Pakai stoking hitam sampai ke paha and baju nya pun masyaAllah… tuhan saja yg tahu… p mun lawa muha nya atu… bisai jua kn d liat… ani… hmmm… sadang… I made a conclusion, they are talking about the guy… but idah tot that during ngumpat sal dt gal.. dnt know lah… entah lah.. p bida lah… den balik umah.. my mata sakit and idah suuh tidur selajur (sakit mata meliat yg nda bisai d liat kli ah?). So tukar bju tdo, cuci muka n mata den tdo selajur ah… ah… gz wat idah balikan untuk c mamat punya hari jadi… waaa…. Sampai idah sendiri kn simpan untuk dirinya.. haha.. mau tau? Ada lah secret.. tunggu sampai d day brut h I tell (tu pun mun ingat jua ah)… hehe… I think enough th dulu ah… sangal ah duduk ah.
Posted On Monday, 11 August 2008 at
at
23:26
by this is me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kam, i am the first lady to give u comment.haha...
Honestly, i dont know how does it feel to just play with the game and i feel it is such a stupidity wen the chance is pretty low. However, i dont know wats the future outcome going to be. Maybe he'll choose u. So i would just want 2 say good luck and i'l b by ur side if u r happy or sad or watever it is.
I like the part of ur introduction in this blog.It is well describe about u.Sweet....
Hi Yati ehehe *mau jua nagur ani wah ekekek* hm...m not gona comment on dis la...instead m gonna comment on da song wic i dun knw haha. bintang2 apa nie...eheh. i heard dis song from a band nitrus - resah...tink lawa jua wah. really nice! *Important: dis piece of information s confidential haha m a rocker x ah m not suppose 2 listen to dis stuff haha rock on beb....* b happy alweyz...
Hi Mr.D Hmmm... aku inda tau cmna kan reply sebenarnya. It takes me a while deleting da text den rewrite lagi skali. By the way, aku dengar lagu resah by the nitrus band. I pity u. Sebab mcm resah and sedih bunyinya. Its like terpendam dalam hati and just waiting for her to notice ur feeling. I would recommend u 2 listen "could you be loved by bob marley". Cos it is such a fool if da other half didnt hav da same feeling as u. Dis goes to u also kam not to be fooled.
However, if kmu still passionate about dat person, i hope he or she notice it.And i hope it ends up with this song (bob marley- baby i love you way)
haha... DDDDDDDDDD jahat eh! u told me last night it wasnt u.. darn! i'v been fool by u!!! senghaja.. eh D.. m still waiting for my ice cream ah... nw i have to be nice to u if not.. i'm not gonna get my ice cream... mun dh sampai ur janji... 1st thing m gonna do is... cekik u...brabis2. aaaaaaaaa..... awas u D!!!
btw... to both of u. don't worry... part of him has fade away. yat, i told u b4... in tym... i'll walk away... tym s all i need... now... congrates to me... i haven't talk to him for 2 days n m ok.. hehe. hi-5 people...
PS: D my ice cream bila? b4 puasa ah..hehe. mau jua demand tu. D... awas u... sassak eh.. I'V BEEN FOOLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well i jz lyk da song lah...haha n by da tym i really lyk dgr bnr2 da lyric Oooo crap! yeah bob marley, da legend...well dat song reminds me of lagu Big Mountain - baby i love ur way eheheh
hahaha cemana kan belanja ice cream ni beb mun dah kana cekik ni hahaha. cemana ni yati? apa mcm nie haha. awu beb insyaallah b4 puasa...hahaha kana punk eh! la la la la la la *buang kes* eheh
kambing u ani eh... yati awas ko jahat arah ku... aku brainwash hai lari dari ko... biar ko nada dgn... hehe... kes sasak lah tu... nda me cekik b4 i got my ice cream kan yat kan? yati jua d bawa2... if i invite hai... rasa2nya... ia join sekali jua ni? m still waiting 4 my ice cream...
Oh yes indeed Bob Marley is a legend, D.Like most of da songs.Just make u feel ease.
By the way,apa kena-mengena dgn aku pasal ice cream ani. Sekadar ice cream jua ganya. Senang jua tu. Bali sja arah kadai runcit yang berjurit d brunei atu.Ada makna kah ice cream nya ani?special sangat kah ice cream dari D ani, kam?ada ni...
By the way, kam, dont u dare take hai away frm me. Kmu dua orang sja kawan baik ku.Dont u ever leave me alone:(
alahai yati... jauh jua ko terpelanting ke south pole atu... haha.. nda lah.. kan D kan~~~ bukan special apa nya p untuk mengingatkan janji tetap janji.. hehe. nada bh. awu deh yat, nda saya tarik cHai jauh2 tu. last2 tani 3 jua lepak d mall tu krg.. hehe...