Last week on Friday me, idah, mummy, bapa and nurul went to temburong. Due to this, we woke up early. Actually I woke up at 4 a.m. tapi when I opened my eyes, I saw semua masih tidur, so hehe… the devil in me said that I still have time to sleep. So.. hehe… saya sambung tidur sekali ah 4.30 mummy panggil me bangun. Tapi macam baru saja tutup mata.. hmm… so itu ini… we tulak dari umah by 5am ++… ngantuk masih eh… bt I can’t sleep. I have to stay awake and dangani idah bercerita so that she didn’t fall asleep.
So something happen… haha… tym di limping punya area, idah isi boring keta den me yg drive utk cap passport.tym idah abis I said “can I drive?”.. idah said ok… but mummy is afraid me drive since never in my history of life drive further than jerudong or umah azim.. hehe.. so banyak lah mummy bising kajap but after awhile, mummy is buzy chatting with bapa and forget about me driving. Hehe. so since mummy nda jadi ke tamu as planned, I drive all the way to temburong and wah… saya drive naik bantun lah!!! Impressive!!! So I drive sampai ke rumah aunty lina.
Guess what happen tym d puni… guess who I saw tym d puni??? Haha… I saw fadly… u still remember yat tym tani d MD masih we went to McD cause I was gona meet fadly n gdep d McD and that tym during d soas. Hehe. dt was like atleast 5 yrs ago. That tym we cheat actually. Far d bawah ordering and when she saw them she went up and update us yang ada di atas tentang dem and the guys said inda asi sal we banyak and ada spy d bawah. Haha.. too bad. Dt tym I park my car quite far bt suddenly I feel like looking at the building thru the rear mirror and suddenly I said to myself, I know that hair and body… so when nurul masuk keta I ask her if she ingat abt the Toyota punya iklan raya dalam newspaper… and she said yatah mcm kenal and nurul practically stop and stare at him. Haha.. dush! Cute banar kah ia tu? Haha… maybe… so I drive only sampai umah c nurul and after that idah ganti as I am not familiar with the driving condition in temburong. So when idah take charge, I msg c fadly asking him if he’s in temburong and if he’s not, I ask him to shut saja.. hehe.. kes malu lah tu. But he msg me saying yes… itz him.. haha. Waduh. After a long time, I see him again. But I feel relief, I can talk about my past that involve guys now infront of mummy.. maybe itz because I’v done studying. Before this, topic laki2 d larang! Haha… can’t believe time flies that fast.
On the way balik, we singgah d Limbang and b4 that singgah bali lukan. Funny things happens in Limpang. I became the joker there. Wanna know what happen? There bapa bali ikan masin bh so sebagai anak yang baik, me volunteer angkat as always… hehe.. angkat bakul… so syok2 jalan2 d tamu suddenly my kaki and the fish tergisil and my kaki rasa sakit as in kanyat2… sekali me liat.. d plastic ani kan bubus sal part yang tajam of the fish rusakkan d plastic. So me just touch my legs yg sakit so that the padih tu kurang la. Den sambung jalan.. since me jalan beside bapa as always..sal mummy and d sisters nda suka jln2 dgn saya since at places that I dnt feel comfortable, I ended up holding my family.. me seperti selalu kana tandang rah bapa as bapa saja yang melayan saya. Hehe… so while walking with bapa… last2 bapa beranti tpt urg jual ikan dalak… and dt tym ada urang bali ikan dalak… kami liat lah den all of the that fish jump out of the net!!! Can u imagine what my reaction is???? That was when orang ketawa kan saya… malu eh… then pas tu ada d ia melumpat! Teriak th lagi for the 2nd tym. Den we talk to our car and we stop for our lunch. Dalam keta I cek my kaki yang padih… sekalinya luka!!! And again I became the joker. Idah said to me “a living human is hurt and cut by a dead salted fish… what an insult!” ugh!!! Sasak eh! So after cleaning the blood with wet tissue I put plaster and this incident has been the joke of the day or perhaps week as long as I don’t do some more stupid stuff that they can laugh at!
Kali balik tdo den kana bangun kan utk dangani mummy atrah kak yah. I don’t know what’s the occasion actually but I think there’s something to do with abang irwan. Hehe. anyway, that night it is raining heavily and as always m always afraid of heavy rain, thunderstorm, lightning and wind. To cut short, we all have to shift everything into the house since the garage is leaking water drops on our head. Hehe. itu ini… nurul call and said that our garage at home sudah masuk air, so we rush home. While walking to our car, the ground d sana pun panuh gendan air jua and my leg is flooded with water… Yup2.. it ia one heavy rain! Darn!!! I even ruin my new slippers and I have to get new pair so slippers! So sad!
Posted On Friday, 29 August 2008 at
at
00:08
by this is me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)